Friday, October 06, 2006

Home Sick!

I was filling my need to reminisce about San Diego here - http://www.camzone.com/ - and looking at the beaches and zoo and stuff like that, and just wanted to thank God for the chance to have lived there at all. My wife is determined to never live there again, so, vacation is about the only chance I’ll have to being there again. I think that is why I don’t want to go to Hawaii! I think once I’m there, I’ll never want to leave. Perhaps it is idolatry in my case, because sometimes, I long for California more than I long for almost anything else. Perhaps the Eagles were right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When's the last time you've been back? I know you had some good times and bad times there. Sometimes over time we remember the good times, which is a good thing, and probably because we've overcome the tough things and once overcome hard things don't look so hard. Sometimes I miss being young cause even though I didn't have much money I didn't have loan payments and much stress and I was in a lot better shape than I am now physically. When I really think about it though I wouldn't be 16 or 17 again if I could.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home