Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ahhhh...nuts

I read this morning, after seeing something in the news, that Macadamia nuts are toxic to dogs. This news is literally coming 10 hours after feeding my dog a small handful of Macadamia Nuts. She hasn’t shown any symptoms, like rear leg weakness, vomiting, and tremors, thank goodness, so I am quite glad about that. However, I guess if I fed her more she could have really gotten sick. Look at this for more info http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=macadamia+nuts+dogs&btnG=Google+Search
and there are plenty of options to find. They say that chocolate macadamia nuts are really bad for dogs…rrreeaaallllyyy…duh…

1 Comments:

Blogger P. Allan Frederick said...

I tried leaving comments, but it rejected me. I am wondering if that is why I don't get comments anymore? This is a test. I made some changes, and I hope this will help.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home